Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LanOC v6 April 17th and 18th  (Read 12158 times)
garfi3ld
« on: March 13, 2010, 03:32:41 PM »

Its that time of year again where we at LanOC climb out of our holes, fight with the light outside that burns our eyes, and hook all of our equipment up together. To celebrate this rare occasion a long list of sponsors and friends send us prizes and swag for everyone. I would like to invite you to come out to northwest Ohio with us and have a great time with us.

Sponsors

Contests and Tournaments

Games that we hope to play

Event Rules

Hotels and Housing

Nearby Food

Discussion Forums for questions about the event

Most of the games we play can be played on just about every computer with a dedicated video card, if you are not sure please feel free to ask. We also normally have one or two extra rigs setup for people to play games that they may not be able to play on their own computer, if you are interested please ask at the event.

Event Price
Everyone who registers and pays for their ticket before the end of March will have a special price of $10 including two raffle tickets

Payments from April 1st until April 16th will be $15 but will include two raffle tickets

Payments at the door will be $15 and only include one raffle ticket
garfi3ld
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »

Just as a warning, you have to pre-pay in the next two days to get the lowest price for the event. We hope to see some of you guys out there, we have some great prizes! Including an SSD from OCZ.
garfi3ld
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 05:51:59 PM »

Just so you guys know, we have 13 seats left right now. If you are planning on going be sure to register right away. To guarantee your seat be sure to pre-pay also. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 02:46:47 AM »

Looks like they are booked up now 50/50 on the list.   

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
garfi3ld
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 03:03:00 AM »

we are looking at trying to add a few spots. Officially spots are open until they are paid for, right now its at 40 paid. I just hope that we can add a few more spots, I don't want to turn a lot of people away.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 02:13:41 PM »

Whew....talk about last minute booking.  I got seat number 49 last night before the storm hit and the power started to flicker.  This will be my first trip to LAN OC, so I am looking forward to it.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 11:18:39 PM »

It really looks like it is going to be a fun time. I went to the mini lan 5.5 and that was a fun time even for just a few hours. A 2 day event is going to be a blast!!
garfi3ld
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 03:05:42 AM »

Just to let everyone know, we spent a lot of time at the building tonight mapping out the power and counting tables. It looks like we can up it too 60. So that opens up a few more spots if you were unsure.

We also have our seat registration system up and running, if you have registered and paid you should go ahead and pick your location. You can find the seat map under our top menu and by going to the following link

http://lanoc.org/lanoc-lanpartys/lanoc-v60-information/lan-seatmap
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 05:26:57 AM »

Cool.   Locked my seat.   Reserved for Cyphis, Tiny E and Fildy as well.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
garfi3ld
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 01:20:26 AM »

thanks for coming out guys! It was great to see everyone. I hope you guys had a great time
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx