Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 01:47:10 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quakecon 2010 Planning  (Read 5941 times)
cytog64
Camper

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2010, 02:43:16 AM »

www.quakecon.org

I am going to visit this event once more.
I have Humanshield as one travel companion already and am seeking 2 more to make my hotel room a little more affordable.

You are on your own for getting to the event. (AirTran out of Akron/Canton is around 180$ round trip; Airtrain or Frontier out of Dayton International is $221)
I will be flying(via Delta Airlines) out of CAK on 8/12 and arriving in DFW around noon (should be at the Hilton by 2-4pm).

I have reserved 3 nights at the hotel and will be leaving on 8/15 around 9-10am.
If there are 4 of us then your stay(split cost of 3 nights) at the Hilton will cost $133.
Fair warning, however, I am fine with three of us where the whole stay will cost $177ea.

I am posting this on LanOhio, Nexus, and LanOC. Just send me a PM if you are interested.
I am giving priority to those that I have worked with when running LANs over random strangers.

cytog64
Camper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 04:27:44 PM »

One spot left...

gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx