Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 08:56:45 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Unofficial Tournaments  (Read 13582 times)
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2010, 11:23:02 PM »

Just wanted to post as a remidner. We do allow unofficial tournaments at the LAN.  

If you would like to host an unofficial tournament just reply here and let me know.  I can even add them to the trounament list so people can register via the website.

The only restriction we ask is that please do not run the tournament during one of our official tournaments.  There will be plenty of time during the day to run official tournaments.  If you would like to provide prizes for your tournaments that is absolutely acceptable.  Depending on the number of items our sponsors give us, we may be able to provide prizes for some unofficial tournaments.  We just of course can not guarantee it.

Please note we do not host unofficial tournments on our game servers.  But you are more than welcome to bring a server.  We will attach it to server row for you.  Just make sure you can remote in properly.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Infamousd
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 12:49:18 PM »

anyone for the old castle woflenstien mod called enemy territory?

that was a fun mod, and free too!

http://download.cnet.com/Return-to-Castle-Wolfenstein-Enemy-Territory-full-install/3000-7441_4-10243510.html
330T
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 12:58:30 PM »

http://download.cnet.com/Return-to-Castle-Wolfenstein-Enemy-Territory-full-install/3000-7441_4-10243510.html

Me
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 07:02:21 PM »

LOL I just replied the a post before this one and mentioned it.  I guess wise minds think alike Smiley

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
shocka
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 04:51:06 AM »

How about a modern warfare 2 tourney? Cheesy yes, no?
shocka
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 05:33:41 AM »

BUMP!, sry for the double Smiley
JeLLITYMe
Sniper

SF guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 02:12:34 AM »

as usual I will offer up any takers on a first to ten super street fighter 4 competition to see if any one can take down a midwest top player. To make it interesting, I could do some donation matches where we wager donations to a charity of their choice or something? I now have all three majior consoles so any of them is game for a tourney.

If you are not doing something to its maximum, why do it?
XBL: JeLLITYMe
Same tag for Steam, Origin, psn etc.
Uptime podcast host:uptime.podomatic.com
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx