Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 10:50:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question about Spectators  (Read 6247 times)
spyware89
« on: October 21, 2010, 07:51:23 AM »

So, I notice on the event rules that it says "spectators" get a one-time one hour pass; but if I have some one that wants to come with me to see what it is like, but they aren't bringing a computer, and riding with me, does that mean that we can just pay the 15$ at the door price and they can stay the whole time, or how does that work?
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 01:21:37 PM »

Yes, he can pay the $15 at the door and stay the entire time.  This would mean that he is also eligible for the raffles.  And, he could participate in the Wii and Guitar Hero tournaments if he wants.  

Just curious, is there a reason he doesn't want to bring his PC or console?  We're a fun LAN and you don't have to be the best at the game to play in our tournaments, that's why we mix up the teams and try to balance it out.
spyware89
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »

Oh yeah, I didn't even think about the console tournaments. They just aren't really a hard core gamer, they just really want to see what something like this is like, and their computer is not at school with us.
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 06:27:38 PM »

Oh yeah, I didn't even think about the console tournaments. They just aren't really a hard core gamer, they just really want to see what something like this is like, and their computer is not at school with us.

There's a couple of Console tourneys, and there will also  be lots of other Console gaming going on that aren't tournaments.  I think Jellytime runs a few unofficial tournaments and there is usually Rock Band or Guitar Hero set up all day too.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx