Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 20, 2024, 01:59:46 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: NeXus LAN 9 Tournaments  (Read 49819 times)
twodavez
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2011, 12:23:15 AM »

I know Nick_Wic & I will wanna be removed from the HON tourney. We both get Rapped and it's not too much fun....
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2011, 06:54:39 AM »

Removed Nick and twodaves from HoN

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2011, 08:19:04 PM »

I didn't realize that the player count was going to be so low on LoL. I signed myself up but forgot to do so with my son. If there isn't going to be any more teams, give my spot to him, kingcrabmonster. He's a better player. I would have done it myself except that I can't find a button to unregister for a tournament.

If 5 more people could be found for another team, could the player count be raised? i know of at least 2 people that would be willing to play, or at least did at LAN OC a few months ago, plus Nacelle's son isn't on the list... Just saying, if this is going to be more for people who've played since it's limited, would it make sence to ask the never played's to make way for people who have played? Just a thought...
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »

With LoL being late night. we you go over 20 you have to jump to 40 players to keep the brackets even and not have any teams get byes etc.    That is the reason for there being 20, 4 teams, totaling 3 matches.   If you go to 30 people after 1st round you end up with 3 teams and someone gets a bye into the finals.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Nacelle
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2011, 10:05:36 PM »

Just a suggestion if there's more requests to enter LoL... Make it so the team that gets the buy is the one that beat the team in the previous round the fastest. So the shortest round time gets it. Unless there is some better metric. Is there a final score at the end, I never pay attention?
Creel
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2011, 10:02:04 PM »

Anyone interested in a Doom 2 CTF tourney?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsORcdIRQZ4&feature=related

That or Warsow?

You know I'm down for that as well Mike. 
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx