Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 05:42:55 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Forge LAN - Announcement - New LAN Series  (Read 8912 times)
JOOOOOOOOOO
« on: September 15, 2011, 04:10:40 AM »

What's up guys, I'm new to the NeXusLAN scene and first of all would like to say hello! I'd also announce another North East Ohio LAN series that just got kicked off called Forge LAN. It's a LAN party based out of Medina and is kicking off on November 5th. $10 a reserved seat, pizza, snacks and soda. For more details, please check out our website at www.forgelan.com. If you have questions, feel free to hit me up in the forums here or on ForgeLAN. Thanks all and God bless,

JOOOOOOOOOO
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 01:40:52 AM »

Looks fun! Good deal with pizza and pop included, and I recognize a name or two on the attendee list. Smiley

JOOOOOOOOOO
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 02:27:10 AM »

Cool, hope to see you there Cra2hgirl!

Also, I just posted up on the homepage of ForgeLAN, there's another LAN that's going on this weekend for anyone close to Malvern that's interested in doing some old skool gaming! I won't be able to make it because I'm out of town, but it looks to be an awesome time! Not sure if you guys know Bruce Maley, he's heading that one up, it's called The Promised L.A.N.

Short details are:
Friday at 9:00pm - October 1 at 1:00pm
 The First Christian Church of Malvern
 4046 Coral Rd. NW
 Malvern OH 44644

Details are:
 Doors and Gaming Starts @ 7PM…. We’ll go to 1Pm Sat or when you leave!
 Cost is $10.00 This covers Food, Drinks, and raffles

We Plan on having Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Mechwarrior Mercs, Unreal Tournament (GOY), Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Raven Shield, and other Games Tournaments for Prizes and Bragging rights!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 10:09:30 PM »

Appears to be a 4 hour drive from dayton.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 01:15:33 PM »

Winkis, you better not go.  It is at a church.  You might get struck by lightning.   Shocked Shocked Shocked

j/k

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
JOOOOOOOOOO
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 02:27:20 AM »

BUMP! The LAN is this Saturday if any of you guys can make it.

@winkis, I can assure you that the building is properly grounded.  Wink
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx