Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 12:59:36 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quake 2 Instagib  (Read 12138 times)
spyware89
« on: November 01, 2011, 10:00:32 PM »

I am guessing that to play this we need to install Quake 2, the latest patch, and then the instagib mod? or what is the deal with that.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 10:05:09 PM »

Nope, we got you covered on this older game.   Get with us at the LAN.    Everything will be in 1 package, that runs from that dir etc.    The mod is server side.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
spyware89
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 10:06:34 PM »

Ok cool, that makes things simple Smiley
beecherhg
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 01:27:41 PM »

I'm sure this event is more or less set in stone at this point, but Quake Live is worth looking into for future events.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 02:35:59 PM »

I follow what your saying but with so many people I really hate to run FPS tournaments that requirement everyone to play on the net.    You get a machine with virus's or someone that decides to start a DL etc an it can lag FPS out quick.    RTS is alot more forgiving to that kinda thing.

I will see how our internet connection does this time around we will have 35/6 connection, but I have see 100/100 connection be slammed by 60-100 people before.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Creel
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 06:48:48 PM »

I've been playing Quakelive more than BF3 or MW3 lately haha.  Can't wait to get together with everyone and play.  Tried instagib out yesterday and played for about 4 hours haha.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx