Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 23, 2024, 05:55:55 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Upcoming PC titles...  (Read 27565 times)
virt
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 04:07:02 PM »

I've tried reeeally hard to get into MMO's and RTS's in the past.  The most time I've spent has been with the Starcraft and Warcraft series, and I wouldn't even really call it anything now a days.

Warhammer online looks worth checking out, though. 
Delta
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 11:45:14 AM »

Warhammer online looks worth checking out, though. 

i plan on getting it, but remember matt, its pay to play! which if i remember right, you dont like!
virt
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 05:55:39 PM »

Uh, lest you forget, I've given Warcrack, CoH, Beyond Earth and several other MMO's a chance before saying "Man, this is bullshit!"  Roll Eyes  Keep in mind, I pay for Xbox Live every year.

Pay to Play is definitely retarded, however, if a game (or service!) comes out thats actually worth it (to me), I'll give it a whirl.  Warhammer seems like it might be, but if it isn't, you can buy my copy off of Craigslist or Amazon soon there after.

I don't like to consider my gaming habit a bill, only an all consuming hobby to splurge on when I have the cash. XD
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 06:24:22 PM »

Yeah I do not think I will do anymore pay to play games.  Not because they are pay to play but because of the huge amount of time they take up.  Of course I have said this before and still played the next big MMO but I am going to try to stay away from now on.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »

Action, I thought you ordered a copy of Warhammer?  Or do you mean after that point?

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 02:11:36 AM »

Action, I thought you ordered a copy of Warhammer?  Or do you mean after that point?
No the place I was going to order it from did not have that beta key thing you guys got so I did not order it and was going to go try some other place the next day or so but then I just decided not to get it.  They just take too much time.

[TC] Action
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »

You have time to play other games....   Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked      Lips sealed

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »

You have time to play other games....   Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked      Lips sealed
lol yeah but they are quick paced and jump in and out, etc.  I just know with WoW for example I was like playing most of the day almost every day.  I do not want to get "addicted" and do that again Smiley

[TC] Action
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 06:07:17 PM »

I know, I was just giving you a hard time.

Cyphis

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx