Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 12:41:26 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Forge LAN II: Wrath of Kahn  (Read 11920 times)
JOOOOOOOOOO
« on: January 02, 2012, 03:38:32 AM »

Word up and happy new year to all the NexusLAN forum goers! JOOOOOOOOOO here inviting any of you reading this Forge LAN II: Wrath of Kahn out of Medina in Northeast Ohio on from 4PM on February 24th until 10 PM on the 25th. $10 if you register in January, $15 if you register in February.

We plan to feature a game couple gaming tournaments TBA (if you'd like to see one specifically sound off in the Forge LAN forums, probably not CS just FYI), tabletop gaming and a 2 day gaming experience! Registration gets you a guaranteed seat, one raffle ticket, pizza Friday night, check out the site for updated food details, power, ethernet and a quiet room to crash if you're coming from far away!

Check out the venue!

Hit me up here or at administrator@forgelan.com with any questions. To register, you can click here. For check out www.forgelan.com for all the details. Take care guys!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 11:11:37 PM »

This is about a 3 hr 15 min drive from Dayton to Akron.
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 05:56:44 AM »

I think I am going to check this LAN out. registered/paid, and looking forward to it.

If anyone wants a rid from Columbus, I can normal get one or 2 in my van with gear.
Denied
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 04:19:24 PM »

Plague,  I may be interested.  I would of course throw in some gas money.  Let me check my schedule.
JOOOOOOOOOO
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 10:07:22 PM »

Word again NexusLAN forum goers! Bumping the post to remind you that we're 2 weeks out from Forge LAN II. Take care and we'll see you if we see you!
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 01:50:04 PM »

Hey JOOOOOOOOOO,

What kind of table top gaming do you all do?  I didn't notice that before and some of us used to run some table top stuff, but it has been a while.  I would like to go, but the lack of decent games out there right now for LAN play has me a bit on the down side of gaming.

That, and I am hooked on Star Wars: The Old Republic.   Roll Eyes

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 04:13:51 AM »

Plague,  I may be interested.  I would of course throw in some gas money.  Let me check my schedule.

Thats, cool, are you in Columbus or Dayton? and could you get to columbus and then ride the rest? Let me know.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 03:46:51 PM »

Denied lives in Columbus

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 01:19:10 PM »

Denied lives in Columbus

Sweet, then ya, Denied you can get a ride if you want to go.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 04:14:19 PM »

How many people show up there these?
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 06:17:55 AM »

Tried to PM denied about if he decided on going to this lan, but i don't see it in my outbox... Denied did you get it? hehe
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx