Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 09:16:01 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sleeping Areas  (Read 14278 times)
JOOOOOOOOOO
« on: March 04, 2012, 12:04:53 AM »

Looks like there was room for sleeping bags and air mattresses at Nexus9, will there still be room for sleeping bags and airmattresses to crash? Is it kind of wherever you can find room for your sleeping surface? Thanks guys
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 03:10:18 AM »

There is room yes, but yeah bassically where ever you can find room in the open area, under your table etc.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »

I really like the format that allows for the sleeping time. It makes it easier traveling all the way there to game and not having to worry about having to get home early to sleep for the day. It makes Monday morning bearable!
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 01:36:39 PM »

Plus, you don't have to fork out the cash for a hotel or anything like that if you don't want to.  That is nice.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
twodavez
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 04:52:42 PM »

Plus, you don't have to fork out the cash for a hotel or anything like that if you don't want to.  That is nice.

Just please be showered when you show up. Sitting in a chair and gaming and eating junk food can generate a little bit of a smell. :-)
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 03:37:28 PM »

Bring body spray people!
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 06:32:49 PM »

Please just be mindful of others around you.  Do not block the aisles and especially not the exit doors.  If you do, we will ask you to please move the first time.  If you don't move, we will have the four biggest guys spin you round and round in your sleeping bag until you see stars.   Tongue

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
twodavez
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 01:15:40 AM »

Please just be mindful of others around you.  Do not block the aisles and especially not the exit doors.  If you do, we will ask you to please move the first time.  If you don't move, we will have the four biggest guys spin you round and round in your sleeping bag until you see stars.   Tongue

This is especially bad by the restroom late at night when it's pitch dark in the room. Thanks guys for being mindful....

Could people crash in the kitchen area? i remember there being alot of space back in there, it might make it easier to get around and we could put all the people that snore in there! ha ha
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 06:13:08 PM »

Kitchen is for lite sleepers which means no SNORING  Grin

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 01:54:03 AM »

Kitchen is for staff only, sorry. We allow for storage of food and drink in there, but is subject to power needs if deemed necessary. We had to do that last time as a circuit in the kitchen was farting out continously. The only people in the kitchen at night were staff, who were trying to catch a few Zzz's between watch periods. We do allow for everyone to sleep in open areas, but just be mindful of where you are going to crash. Hopefully, unlike the rain and cold from last time, the weather will cooperate, so people can sleep in their cars if need be. Heck, that may be more comfortable then a sleeping bag on the floor....ouch
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx