Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 25, 2024, 05:14:25 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: NeXus LAN 10 Sponsor - Gamer Grub  (Read 33487 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2012, 10:02:07 AM »

Gamer Grub has signed on to be a sponsor for NeXus LAN 10!   Be sure to thank them here, and on facebook.

Thank you Gamer Grub

Check them out at the following links.

http://www.gamergrub.com/

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 08:51:29 PM »

Is the only way to purchase this stuff is via their website? i've never seen it besides when they sponsor a LAN. (Nexus & IU LAN)

Thanks for the free grub, now where can we get your stuff outside of getting it for free? I've always wanted to try it.

Maybe they could send some to be put for sale with profits going to the LAN!
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 09:03:14 PM »

i saw it at microcenter, but yeah I am not sure where else it is carried in stock for sale.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
W3rdsmyth
Frag Bait

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 05:03:24 PM »

Interesting, I've never heard of gamer grub. It looks like the stuff might be good for backpacking and hiking too. I'm anxious to try it. Thanks for the sponsorship!
twodavez
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 05:48:24 PM »

Interesting, I've never heard of gamer grub. It looks like the stuff might be good for backpacking and hiking too. I'm anxious to try it. Thanks for the sponsorship!

The coolest part is that the food isn't greesy and doesn't leave any type of residue on your fingers, so it's easy to eat and game at the same time. Plus they have some really fun flavors to try...

there isn't anything worse than Doritos cheest flavoring all over your mouse or keyboard!
Brandonxcore
Camper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 09:14:03 PM »

Really wouldn't mind trying this, Doritos and flaming hot Cheetos are not gamer compatible :p Thanks Gamer Grub!

MY RIG SPECS:
NZXT Phantom Newegg Edition
Gigabyte P67X-UD3-B3
Intel Core i5 2500k
EVGA GTX 295 Co-Op
Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Mushkin Joule 1200w
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 09:03:59 PM »

I have had some of this before.  It is actually pretty good.  I think P3 should carry it in their store for snacking at the mini-lans as well.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 09:10:13 PM »

I requested ordering info today from them so I can order some in.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 11:32:08 PM »

I'll get my chompers ready.  If I remember correctly though, they have more than just the PB&J flavor. 

Ah, I just looked them up.  They have PB&J, Pizza, BBQ and Smores.  Not sure how the BBQ and Pizza would be, but my sweet tooth is chomping for the other two.

Cheesy

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
natsu
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 10:03:10 PM »

Thanks for supporting our little LAN Smiley
twodavez
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 02:02:33 PM »

Who got this in their bag? i figured people would've said something... No one in my 5 person group got any :-(
I wanted to check it out and see if it's still as good as it's always been...
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 03:39:05 PM »

They sent in I think 40 sample packs.   30 were in random swag bags.   The others were tossed out at random to passer by's, kids etc.   I know that we have 8 bags left over from no shows but I have not looked in them to see whats in those yet.   What ever is left over will get passed out at the next NeXus Mini LAN.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 07:49:56 PM »

Dave,

I checked the left over couple of swag bags from people that didnt show up and there was a gamer grub in one.   Would you like it mail to you?

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 07:51:44 PM »

The samples went over so well that I just got done ordering in a 64 count floor display of Gamer Grub with all 4 flavors in the display for sale in my store P3 Computers.

So sometime in the next week or so P3 Computers will be carrying Gamer Grub in the store!

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 08:42:00 PM »

Dave,

I checked the left over couple of swag bags from people that didnt show up and there was a gamer grub in one.   Would you like it mail to you?

Nah, don't go through the hassle, i appreciate the offer though. Just make sure you allow me to buy some next LAN... And even though they were spread around, i never heard of a single person getting some. Or if they got some, they didn't make a big deal about it. Could maybe next time if there are items other that the normal in the bags, you make an announcement, i'm sure some people just threw them away... This would allow for the special things (like the Frisbees) to be discovered.
Thank!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx