Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 06:08:25 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LoL  (Read 11073 times)
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
LoL
« on: April 08, 2012, 05:46:49 PM »

I am starting to play LoL more now and need a few pointers. I have been playing Carry or AP but I was wanting to know when the free characters change? I dont want to get playing a character a lot that will not be there for the LAN or I want to play one I can unlock.

Also, if you want to play with me and maybe give a few pointers my Summoner name is Rock8104.
twodavez
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 12:38:13 AM »

Disclaimer. I'm about as good as half the people on here, and i 'm not saying i'm good by any means, but here's my $.02.

If you're getting good at a certian style or champion, i'd say buying one with points is your best bet.

Make your first match of the day a Dominion style match to get your "first win of the day" point bonus. Then play whatever you'd like to increase  your points. You should level pretty quickly, and just remember that you're playing with lots of Noobs, so don't take their comments to heart if they are bad. Just remember to see what the other teams are building and learn from their trials.

Good luck, look me up at the LAN, i'll be playing lots of LOL.

Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 03:31:05 PM »

Twodaves, What is your user name? Maybe you can play a few games with me and teach me a few pointers.

Anyone else have a LOL account?
twodavez
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »

Twodaves, What is your user name? Maybe you can play a few games with me and teach me a few pointers.

Anyone else have a LOL account?

I'm flattered, but i'm not the person to teach anyone. I'm pretty good with a few characters and that's about it... You'd want to get with my brother in law Nick_wic and he'll show you the ropes. Cheech is also very good and could play with you a little. I honestly don't get on much during the week, i work full time plus have school two nights a week, so i'm swamped. I might get on this friday or saturday.
My username is twodavez and we'd need to get into vent or mumble to chat, as typing everything out is too slow... I'd just say get some games under your belt. the problem with playing with any of us would be we'd draw another good player who would take advantage of your noobness... No offence, that's just how it works. You really just need to play as many games as you can with whoever the game matches you with and play with them, they shoudl be the same skill level so no one will be able to take too much advantage fo you. It's the pains of starting a new game...
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx