Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 16, 2024, 07:28:18 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Pizza Delivery?  (Read 25169 times)
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »

Yeah Cra2hgirl i figured they'd offer some type of deal. i thought we got them for even cheaper, as i did'nt expect Nexus to take money out of their budget for tip and taxes, i thought it was a small money maker for the LAN instead of a small drain. I'd make it profitable to the Lan to help support the effort put in by the staff and the money it takes to really put on the event.
Get the pizzas for $5 sell them for $6 and anything left over goes into the general fund offering.

Well it sounds like this is just going to be something we try to organize at the LAN since it doesnt seem like many places are willing to cut us a deal even though we're spending $200-300 at their business.

I just remember some people saying they were on a tight budget so we tried to make everything as affordable as we could.
twodavez
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 03:23:19 AM »

I understand the budget, but if the lan can't continue cause it doesn't make enough money to be worth the time and effort plus the renting of the location, then it's not really saving people money by eating some of the cost.
If anything it should make $20 for the lan, not cost the lan $20.

I appreciate all you all do for the LAN! keep up the great work, the events are fun!
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 09:54:45 AM »

Ok, so if we order at least 20 pizza's from dominos we can get them at 5.00 each and tip will be covered for medium pizza's, Cheese or Pepironi.   Order needs to be in by 3pm on Saturday for 6 pm ish delivery time.

So with that in mind I will open a new thread to place orders before the event and take orders that Saturday as well.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Brandonxcore
Camper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 04:38:10 PM »

BTW, if you order the big ten special, you can add another large for 6$ for a buddy or something.

MY RIG SPECS:
NZXT Phantom Newegg Edition
Gigabyte P67X-UD3-B3
Intel Core i5 2500k
EVGA GTX 295 Co-Op
Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Mushkin Joule 1200w
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 08:52:38 PM »

BTW, if you order the big ten special, you can add another large for 6$ for a buddy or something.
Is there a limit of how many large's you can add to a big 10?
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx