Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 02:42:28 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LanOC V11 Sept 1st and 2nd  (Read 14038 times)
garfi3ld
« on: July 17, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »

I just wanted to let you guys know about our upcoming event.

Name:LanOC v11
Number of Seats: 119
Event Cost:
Now to Tue 31. Jul 2012 11:59 am $15
Aug 1st until August 31st at 11:59pm $20
At Event price $25
Internet Connection: 100-200Mb down and 10-20

We have sold out our last 5 events at around a month before the event while growing every time. We are always looking to see new faces and pride ourselves in maintaining a friendly and inviting event for all who come out. As a bonus to that we always have amazing prizes thanks to our sponsors.
If you visit the forums now you can give us your feedback on what games you are hoping to play at the lan before we start locking down tournaments for the event. http://lanoc.org/forum/34-lanoc-v110-september-1st-and-2nd-2012/25450-games-of-interest-for-lanoc-v110

Don't miss out on this event, our registration is almost half full as of this post. As we get closer to the cut off date for our early bird registration it will continue to fill up. If you don't sign up soon, there is a very big chance that you will miss out.

Also a bonus, this is the same time as our fair located across from our event. If you make it down early this might be something to check out. Fair food would be great to eat at the lan.
twodavez
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 12:34:29 AM »

Signed, sealed, and ready for delivery!

Looking forward to walking across the street for some fair food too!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
garfi3ld
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 07:31:09 PM »

Just wanted to give this a bump, two days until the price goes up. We are at just under 80 people registered right now. But that will continue to fill up.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 03:08:46 AM »

I'm signed up, paid, and ready to get my game on and win some nice prizes too Smiley

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 11:22:35 AM »

I am registered / paid as well. Looking forward to some fun gaming.
Ogre
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 03:43:51 AM »

Zero and I are all set. Can't wait. This will be our first LanOc!
twodavez
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 11:54:47 AM »

Zero and I are all set. Can't wait. This will be our first LanOc!
I hate to break it to you, but once you've had a taste, you will be back every time!!!
Sorry for your luck ;-)
Welcome to the family!
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 01:12:16 PM »

Of course....we have to come back for the pancakes and sausage.   Tongue

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
twodavez
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 02:45:13 PM »

Of course....we have to come back for the pancakes and sausage.   Tongue

I do what i can, it's a labor of love!

Orge, you'll want to make sure to watch the forums for LAN OC also and get yourself involved in that community. I plan on doing my Pancake and Sausage breakfast again this year, pending Staff approval. It saves the people who stay the night the hassle of going out before 10 and getting breakfast before the fast food places quit serving it. Plus the smell of cooking helps wake up the body and get's you ready for a long day of gaming!

After seeing Bawls Waffles at Forge LAn, i'm thinking it could be something else i offer for an added fee of the bawls. Or bring your own bawls and i'll make you a batch...
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 03:24:37 PM »

I have a Belgian Waffle maker and a large electric griddle if you need some more equipment to help cook breakfeast.  I would be even willing to help you out if you need it.
garfi3ld
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 06:29:10 PM »

breakfast is fine dave Smiley
twodavez
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 06:37:37 PM »

I have a Belgian Waffle maker and a large electric griddle if you need some more equipment to help cook breakfeast.  I would be even willing to help you out if you need it.
I'm going to need to invest in a new large griddle as mine is getting hard to keep up with demand.  I'd appreciate you offereing to help the day of the LAn, i haven't run into any problems the 3/4 times i've done this, but it's always nice to have someone to back me up if needed.
Waffles are yummy, but i just can't get enough out to keep everyone happy, so i just keep it simple to avoid frustrations for me and my customers.

And thanks Wes, i assumed it would be ok, but i didn't want to overstep my permissions in attending the LAN :-)
Ogre
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 04:53:53 PM »

Signed up, paid and ready to go.
garfi3ld
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 10:21:47 PM »

just wanted to give this a bump. Due to this being a holiday weekend we still have a few seats left. If anyone is interested we would love to have you. Any help spreading the word about having seats left would be wonderful as well!

gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx