Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 24, 2024, 04:14:20 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fort LAN  (Read 8896 times)
twodavez
« on: November 17, 2012, 03:51:23 AM »

Introducing the return of Fort LAN to the Fort Wayne Gaming Market.
We'll be hosting our first LAN of 40 people, with a larger LAN scheduled for Feb.
Fort Wayne is back on the list of LAN parties for the area!

Hope you can make it to our Mini!

check us out:
www.FortLAN.org

Mini-Lan
Dec 15th - Noon to 11:30
This will primarily be a LoL LAN with a round robin format.
$10.00 gets you a seat, Pizza and drinks.

P.S. this isn't intended to compete with the P3 Computers Mini LAN held on the same day, but for those of you closer to Fort Wayne who like to play LoL, I'd invite you to come.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 04:03:42 AM »

And just so everyone knows... we are going to try and merge these LANS together so we all play same game (online obviously).  Should be interesting.

I assume we will be using P3/Nexus's Teamspeak.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
twodavez
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 04:30:07 AM »

And just so everyone knows... we are going to try and merge these LANS together so we all play same game (online obviously).  Should be interesting.

I wasn't planning on merging this time (only because i really didn't talk it over with the staff there at P3 to organize it), although we will be playing an online only game, so it could work... I was mainly wondering if it was something we could do in the future since the mini-"scene" was taking off there through P3 Computers and for those of us who live far away but still enjoy pwning a friendly face!

and yes, i'm sure we could hop on and chat it up on your team speak :-)

If anyone is interested in playing in the LoL tourney we can see about putting some brackets together and making it happen. I just didn't want to steal people away from the actual LAN games you'd be playing there in Huber Heights...
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 04:32:08 AM »

Didnt know we were merging.   I know there had been mention of doing something but no dates had been picked etc.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 04:47:43 AM »

ah ok... I thought we were since you had same date...

Also missed the part about LoL... lol

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
twodavez
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 02:00:02 PM »

Didn't know we were merging.   I know there had been mention of doing something but no dates had been picked etc.

Agreed, no worries, i think merging/connecting via a LAN connection is a good idea if we can plan it out and do some testing for a future date. The only reason we ended up not changing the date was because we're drawing from a completely different region, so i didn't think we'd create any issues with people having to choose one LAN over the other. No use in competing since we're all just looking to have fun!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx