Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 10:07:57 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fort LAN - Feb 15/16  (Read 12251 times)
twodavez
« on: January 25, 2013, 02:43:59 AM »

www.FortLAN.org

80 person LAN party
6pm Feb 15 - 9pm Feb 16
Cost: $15 prepay/$20 @ the door

Charity Food Drive: for "Three Nails Project” a local charity in Fort Wayne. Earn special raffle tickets for donating non-perishable food items.

Optional food tickets:
$5 Saturday Morning Breakfast - Sausage and Unlimited Pancakes - by twodavez
$5 Saturday dinner - Pizza & Pop

Sponsors
Indiana Tech ( location)
Intel
Biostar
Gigabyte
Gameskulls
Orgin PC
Bawls
ROCCAT
Seasonic
Lepa
Enermax

Tournaments
Dirt 3 (Time Trial)
Leagues of legends (5 v 5)
Counter Strike:Go (5 v 5)
Team Fortress 2 (5 v 5)
Stracraft 2 (1 v 1)
COD4 (team death match)
Mine Craft build contest
Old school (Armagetron Advanced)
Diablo 3 speed run
evildoer
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 03:28:21 AM »

I signed up if anyone wants to hitch a ride from Dayton.

I can't leave until 6pmish Friday though.
jj_sky5000
Frag Bait

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:26:06 PM »

I signed up if anyone wants to hitch a ride from Dayton.

I can't leave until 6pmish Friday though.
Awesome     thanks for coming, spread the word and bring some friends
evildoer
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 08:55:09 PM »

Sure, what's Origin sending?  Just stickers?
twodavez
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 03:40:15 PM »

Is Evildoer going to make the ride alone? We're pumped about hosting our own LAN up here in Fort Wayne, and our sponsors are excited to, we've got most stuff than people at this point, plus our can food drive should be a blast as we've got a brand new motherboard as one of the big prizes for that.
Get signed up as we're in the final planning stages and would like to know who's going to be joining us for all the fun. We just walked through the room again last night and it got me excited to welcome people to the First FortLAN of many!
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 04:13:45 PM »

Is Evildoer going to make the ride alone? We're pumped about hosting our own LAN up here in Fort Wayne, and our sponsors are excited to, we've got most stuff than people at this point, plus our can food drive should be a blast as we've got a brand new motherboard as one of the big prizes for that.
Get signed up as we're in the final planning stages and would like to know who's going to be joining us for all the fun. We just walked through the room again last night and it got me excited to welcome people to the First FortLAN of many!

Evil and fildy are car pooling.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 06:33:48 PM »

For $15 Prepay ($20 at the door) you get a seat, power, internet/LAN, and a general raffle ticket. (See sponsor list and know it's going to be a good raffle)

We will also have a separate Charity raffle where tickets are earned through bringing non-perishable food items. You'll get one ticket per item (up to 50 items per person)for the special raffle. Feel free to stack the raffle by bringing more items, the real winner is the charity receiving the food! But, you might walk out with a new motherboard and more.
X-Infinity-Zero
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »

So there are 2 different raffles all together?

One for charity and one regular raffle?
twodavez
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 09:21:15 PM »

So there are 2 different raffles all together?

One for charity and one regular raffle?
Yes,
You'll get a raffle ticket for the general raffle for your seat purchase.

Then if you bring a non-parishable/can food item, you get a raffle ticket for a different raffle (this is an optional raffle). You can bring as many food items as you'd like and  you'll get a ticket for each food item. There will be a seperate drawing from the general one, but will have some pretty good prizes. We're not 100% sure how many we're going to give away because we haven't gotten everything in yet.

We all know the LAN is about gaming and hanging out, but the raffles tend to make things a little more exciting, so we're trying to give you a few of them!
Sorry for the confusion, we thought there wouldn't be any question as to what was going on because everywhere you go you get a raffle ticket per seat. The Food drive is the new thing, so we wanted to make sure that was out there.
I did update the original post to hopefully clear things up too.

If you have any more questions, please let us know, either here or on our forums.
thanks!

P.S. Did we mention there will be a LAN Party also with tons of tournements spanning all the major gaming genres?  Grin Grin Grin Grin
evildoer
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 12:01:14 AM »

I have a full car.. I think!
twodavez
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 06:29:17 AM »

I have a full car.. I think!
Very cool! Thanks for driving!
twodavez
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 07:40:16 PM »

Final Bump:
We've got over 50 gamers signed up so far. Last day to save some money by prepaying is tomorrow. We're looking forward to seeing everyone who's making the trip up to Fort Wayne!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx