Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 09:36:49 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Board Games  (Read 14594 times)
twodavez
« on: March 13, 2013, 03:15:53 PM »

So i see there is a section mapped out for board games! Do you have a running list of games that you'll have available? Maybe we could get an "old school" tourney out of something simple like "Sorry" or "Uno". I mean what's more old school than games made before the advent of the personal PC?
I know there are other threads for board game nights being held at P3 computers, but i thought we needed our own thread for Games to be played at the LAN.

I'd be down for some Euchre as a break from the PC if anyone else is interested...
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 03:29:36 PM »

We are not bringing board games, but we did set an area for people that wish to bring board/card game to have tables to do that one already in place.

With that being said I might have a couple with me depending on room etc when I pack up to go to the lan :-)

Basically that area is an open gaming area for people to get away from their PC etc.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 05:49:02 PM »

We are not bringing board games, but we did set an area for people that wish to bring board/card game to have tables to do that one already in place.

With that being said I might have a couple with me depending on room etc when I pack up to go to the lan :-)

Basically that area is an open gaming area for people to get away from their PC etc.

So it's Bring your own games, there will be tables available for use.
Thanks & good idea!
JeLLITYMe
Sniper

SF guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 07:38:06 AM »

I'm thinking of bringing my Resident Evil deck building game if people are interested. I also play magic as well if anyone wants to bring a deck or two along.

If you are not doing something to its maximum, why do it?
XBL: JeLLITYMe
Same tag for Steam, Origin, psn etc.
Uptime podcast host:uptime.podomatic.com
twodavez
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 04:40:08 PM »

So i'm a little confused. Did the board game tables get scrapped since the LAN size was increased? Just need to know if i should anticipate playing some board games and if people should bring their favorites!
evildoer
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 04:57:53 PM »

I believe they were moved

BTW I have DOOM the board game that has never been played, no idea how to play it either.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 05:39:29 PM »

there will be room for board games just moved

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 05:41:39 PM »

Sweet and SWEET!

Let's get it on!
spyware89
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 05:55:39 AM »

I will bring my magic the gathering deck just in case
mohawkmike
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 11:55:35 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I brought a ton of board games with me.

Settlers of Catan, Dominion, Ticket to ride, Telistrations, WWF UNO, Fluxx, The least I could do and my personal favorite Jungle Speed.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx