Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 06:22:32 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dota 2 (3 copies)  (Read 10984 times)
code
Sniper

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2013, 05:55:59 PM »

I have three copies of Dota 2 if anyone would like them. Steam gave them to me for some reason..

Add me on steam if you would like a copy.

-Matt
twodavez
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 05:02:27 PM »

I don't understand. So Dota 2 is still in invite only Beta? Aren't they doing international Tournaments in the game much like LoL & HoN does? I just find it crazy that people still are offering keys to a game that's been out for a LONG time (over a year, maybe even 2...) and that it's still in an invite only status.

I played a few matches, realized i didn't want to learn any new champs, items, or play styles, and promptly un-installed. Although i know the game has a large following of loyal Dota fans...
code
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 06:08:51 PM »

you actually buy the game now for $29.99.
People that got into the Beta got extra keys to give out.  basically getting the game free.
twodavez
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »

you actually buy the game now for $29.99.
People that got into the Beta got extra keys to give out.  basically getting the game free.

Seems like a silly business model. They gave that game away soo much when it came out (beta...) that most people i know have extra keys to give out. So basically if you're brand new to gaming, you might be silly enough to pay for the game, instead of finding a key somewhere.

thanks for offering your $60 in games up for the community. I always wondered why people still offered the Beta keys, but now i know!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx