Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 16, 2024, 09:10:18 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LanOC V13  (Read 12386 times)
garfi3ld
« on: August 05, 2013, 04:12:41 AM »

Hey guys/girls I just wanted to post a note reminding everyone that the price for tickets to LanOC V13 will be going up in price today. Not only that but we only have a few seats left. I hate charging people more almost as much as I hate people missing out on our LAN.

For those of you who don't know about LanOC, we are a LAN a few hours away from Dayton that pulls in people from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and sometimes even Canada. We always have a big turnout and we have amazing sponsors that make sure everyone goes home with something at almost every one of our events.

You can learn more at the following link

http://lanoc.org/lanoc-lanpartys

There is more information up in the top menu under LanParties that will tell you more about food and hotels in the area, our location, games, and everything else.

For those who are coming or considering coming, we are doing our tournament vote for 48 hours. Make sure you vote to pick the games you want to play.
code
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 02:52:29 PM »

just signed up.  Wink
garfi3ld
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 10:44:14 PM »

Just so you guys know, there are a couple seats left right now and we just announced that everyone who comes to the LAN will be coming home with $40 in game codes on top of anything you might win at the LAN.
code
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:17:20 PM »

couple seats next to me are available..

Why would you want to sit next to me?  Because, I am f$%^# awesome.
Boon
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 09:47:51 PM »

I am not getting a hotel room this time, I'ma just sleep in the back of my Burban for sat night. Since I am bringing my Suburban, if anyone needs a ride and wants to split some gas $$ I can offer transportation. I plan on bringing my chair, so if you want to bring yours there will be plenty of room, I hauled up 3 chairs last time and we still had room for pc's and people. If you aren't bringing a chair I can hold up to 5 people. I will be leaving out of here early Saturday morning bout 7:30ish. If you want a ride just let me know.

"Call da Ambalamps!"

Www.twitch.tv/boonjob
code
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 03:31:04 PM »

Just wanted to say that this LAN was a blast.  Great prizes and raffle gifts. Tournaments that I signed up for, was ran smoothly.

I really hope Nexus Lan brings over the idea of the Local intranet to their lans because it was really helpful and nice to have.  Smiley

gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx