Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 02:45:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LAN at my Apartment!  (Read 8883 times)
virt
« on: August 04, 2008, 05:30:00 AM »

I have a spacious 3 bed room apartment up here in Columbus and I want to run a small LAN for the 360 up here for every one at Nexus.  I've been promising to come up for the past two events and I won't be able to make this coming one it seems, so I want to make it up, somewhat. Smiley

I'm currently thinking 8 360's would be doable (but I'm open to more), and we will also have access to the interwebs as my apartment complex has free wifi and every one will also have access to my LAN (hardwired) as well if you want to bring your laptops (and have access to my media collection for your viewing pleasure) or connect to Xbox Live.

I'm thinking August 30th, it's a Saturday, people can come whenever they feel like it during the day.  We'll be running through 'til the next morning.

Also labeled as BYOB. Tongue  No underage drinking, though.  I also don't permit smoking inside, but I have a balcony. ^_^
Currently I'm thinking also about doing some buy-in tournaments to get a little bit of competition and organization in, too.

Also keep in mind, at this time I think I'll only have access to 3 maybe 4 Xbox 360's.  I'll need some considerate souls to bring their own TVs and 360's to play and be nice enough to let other play on it if we do decide to run some tournaments.  Any one interested?  Sign up by giving me a PM or give me some feed back!  Maximum people I'd let in would be around 12, unless a lot of people would be dying to make it.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 06:51:19 AM »

I might stop up. It doesn't really make up for not coming though. Now you could turn it into something fun if its take a shot every time you lose maybe.
virt
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 01:55:54 PM »

Ha- I'm still going to try and make it out, but I can't committ to anything until I get paid on Friday.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 02:01:18 AM »

So its Friday, you coming down?
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx