Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 25, 2024, 11:35:55 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NeXus LAN 13 Platinum Sponsor - Plantronics  (Read 12746 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2014, 02:34:01 PM »

Platinum sponsor Plantronics has once again signed on to sponsor NeXus LAN 13!

Plantronics is also sponsoring the League of Legends, and Hearthstone tournaments!

Plantronics has setup a survey for NeXus LAN.  If everyone can please take this it is greatly appreciated.

Click here to take the survey - http://goo.gl/Ivq17h  Will take only a couple minutes.

Thank you Plantronics!

http://www.plantronics.com/us/gaming/

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:07:56 PM »

now I wish I played lol, good luck lol Plantronics are awesome been using them for years.
Zebbe
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 02:09:52 PM »

Your support is the key to our success. Thank you very much for the support and the sponsorship.

Zebbe

Zebbe
Moose Lodge #1645 Member
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 03:14:47 PM »

My Plantronics RIG headphones are awesome!!! Thanks Plantronics for sponsoring!!!
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 05:09:07 PM »

Plantronics has setup a survey for NeXus LAN.  If everyone can please take this it is greatly appreciated.

Click here to take the survey - http://goo.gl/Ivq17h  Will take only a couple minutes.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »

Looks like they're trying to gauge if they should integrate phone support in a gaming headset. Could be interesting if they can get it bluetooth or something wireless.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 02:12:20 AM »

So a little while back, I took a chance with Plantronics with their Plantronics Audio 370 Gaming Headset. I loved it!!  It was the most comfortable set of headphones I had ever put on.  They still are. No sweaty ears after hours of play, and as comfy as the day is long.  I was distraught when my set finally wore out and the wires shorted out.  But this was after years of long usage.  When they stopped working, I immediately went out and was dismayed that Plantronics moved on and made other headsets with me having loved this one.  I actually ebay-ed me another pair, and still have them to this day for my LAN gaming.  I am at the point now, that I want a higher quality sound.  So I am looking forward to seeing all that they have to offer still.  I was thinking about getting the Commander, mainly because it has it's own case, but I see now they are discontinuing that. 

I am looking forward to seeing more of their product, line, and I hope that they will make another headset with it's own case.  I absolutely love that feature!! 

Now make me one with some light up action and it's own case, with high quality sound.....and I am hooked!!!

Thanks for sponsoring, I love your products!!!

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 03:00:48 PM »

Thanks for sponsoring!!!

Both myself and the wife have RIG's!!!  Love them.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx