Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 09:25:50 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Clash of Clans for Mobile platforms (Android and IOs)  (Read 7124 times)
Boon
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile WWW
« on: June 03, 2014, 08:28:38 PM »

We have a sizeable active group of players playing Clash of Clans, for anyone I interested in playing a mobile game... its a great time melter... but be warned it is extremely addictive...

We do have a clan going right now, We currently have enough to run 15v15 wars and we are starting to run 2 a week... we just play for fun but are undefeated so far... anyone is welcome to join, just for spam purposes we have it by request only so just search us and just say my name and something like nexus and I will see it and approve your request and add you to the clan.

It takes about a day or so to gather enough resources to build the clan castle to be able to join clans. (Unless of course you pay money to hasten it)

Our clan name is Lornadoone .... mine is Boon... hope to see some of you Smiley we are all about mid level with a few people who just joined new, so a great time to join

"Call da Ambalamps!"

Www.twitch.tv/boonjob
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx