Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 18, 2024, 07:12:13 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: input device junk (mice/joystick/keyboard)  (Read 10529 times)
evildoer
Sniper

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2014, 08:29:11 AM »

Will have @ mini tomorrow, I dug through my box of backup equipment.  All of the stuff below were literally just sitting in a box in my closet, figured I'd clean it out.

Everything is clean, and then cleaned again with alcohol.  Almost all barely used/exclusive LAN party hardware.

------- Not holding on to the stuff, only selling them at the mini, no IOU's cuz they're weird.

Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X - Used maybe an hour total, $20
http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/tflight-hotas-x

World of Warcraft Wireless Mouse - Used maybe an hour total, $15
http://steelseries.com/us/products/games/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-wireless-mmo-gaming-mouse

Corsair M90 MMO Mouse - Used only at LANs for a few months, - $20
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-m90-performance-mmo-rts-laser-gaming-mouse

TT e-sports Saphira - Used for one mini lan, $10
http://www.walmart.com/ip/23136827?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=41833582510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem

Some zalman mouse I think I bought from renegade when I thought I forgot one about a year ago that I used as a business travel mouse - $5

I may or may not have a Corsair K90 Mechanical Keyboard - $30
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-k90-performance-mmo-mechanical-gaming-keyboard

It was a dedicated LAN keyboard that I used for maybe 3 months at LANs before I got my laptop.  It's really nice, and I just removed the keys and cleaned with alcohol.. not that it needed it. It also has only been used ONCE in the past year.  Only reason I'm getting rid of it.. is because I have another identical keyboard that's only slightly more used.  If I still used the other I have as my primary keyboard there's no way I'd get rid of it.  As it stands my daughter complained about the clickyness of my keyboard when I'm working late at night.. so I had to move to something more quiet.

evildoer
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 08:45:18 AM »

Stupid steel series microphone headset I tried using on an airplane for 2 minutes once and absolutely hated - $10

Coolgate 280MM Super Thick Radiator.  I spent $80 on this thing and I couldn't get it to fit in my case.  BRAND NEW IN BOX (but opened)  Highly reviewed, but I can't return it or use it. -  $15.
evildoer
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 08:58:49 AM »

Also Raspberry Pi with case and SD card (8GB).. if someone is geeky enough to want it - $20
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 08:11:22 PM »

man I wish I was coming to the miniLAN... I would buy that radiator in a heart beat.
JWLopez69
Frag Bait

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 05:56:16 PM »

did all of this sale?
twodavez
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 01:02:24 PM »

Is the Steel Series headset the Siberia V2 headset? I'd be interested in paying for them and shipping if that's what they are, and you want to mess with the shipping...
Let me know. I really enjoy the Siberia V2's and wouldn't mind having a back-up pair.
Thanks!
evildoer
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 09:17:41 PM »

Headset is gone

I'll bring the Radiator and what's left to OC, im sick of having spares of spares just laying around

You can have the radiator, I'll hold on to it.  here are very few people that liquid cool and I can't use it.. wish I could though.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 10:43:22 PM »

Bring the Mice etc to the shop tomorrow.   Dif people coming and or I might buy them from you thru the store.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Boon
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 01:28:32 AM »

did you ever sell the mouse... if not, I will take

"Call da Ambalamps!"

Www.twitch.tv/boonjob
Zebbe
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 12:46:00 PM »

I'll take that k 90 keyboard if you still have it also Justin.

Zebbe
Moose Lodge #1645 Member
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx