Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 03:28:05 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Website/browser suggestion  (Read 5960 times)
Zebbe
Sniper

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2014, 03:49:02 PM »

Ok, I'm going to throw this out there for some input.

I had a selected page that i used to go to, yahoo.com, for my start page. But they changed some stuff , merged with ATT?, and then I started getting pop up loud commercials. Could not find a way to shut them off, and then two then three popped up all making real loud noise. I dropped that page and just went to the Google search page for my start page. Now if I go to another site from Google, including coming here, i get these loud commercials again. Is it the browser I'm using now? Firefox, ... or do I need to get another start page setup? This crap is really annoying and loud. I do have the check in Block Pop ups in the options on Firefox.

Zebbe

Zebbe
Moose Lodge #1645 Member
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 04:10:49 PM »

This is virus behavior.  Check all your browser extensions could be something there doing it.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx