Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 20, 2024, 02:12:42 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NeXus LAN 14 Sponsor - The Game Haven  (Read 12821 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2014, 04:01:48 AM »

The Game Haven located in Riverside Ohio will be sponsoring NeXus LAN 14 as well as attending the event!!!

They will have a vendor booth at NeXus LAN, as well as helping run the Magic the Gathering tournament.

The Game Haven specializes in CCG Games, Board Games, Role Playing, miniatures, and alot more.  Just about anything in card, board, CCG, TCG games etc.

If there is something your looking for, or would like to see them have for sale at the event please post so they know what to bring.

I know they will have Magic, Dice, game mats, card games etc for sale.

www.thegamehaven.com
5570 Airway Rd, Riverside, OH 45431
(937) 252-5635

Thank you Game Haven!!!

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 03:56:44 PM »

I for one would like to see current (standard) magic boosters available, game mats, games like cards against humanity, ascension etc.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
mem0man
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 09:43:51 PM »

If they have some of the new 5e playtests that would be awesome. Anything Paizo/Pathfider (difficult I know) hard copies. Basically a decent selection of pen&paper goodies if at all possible.

Also I would like to thank you for your support. Most lan parties are usually stuffed wall to wall with computers with very little space for much else but the space availible at Nexus is nice to see and allows for a little bit more geek diversity.
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 12:44:33 AM »

cool, not really a board/card game guy, but Thanks for sponsoring.
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 03:16:34 AM »

magic always looked interesting and now I know somewhat how to play so thanks for the starter packs and cant wait to play
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 09:50:38 AM »

I got pulled back into Magic.   Roll Eyes  But I am good with that. Went to Game Haven for the first time with Renegade and bought some cards. Nice place and more than I thought they were originally as a game store. Nice big room to game in the back also.

Besides Magic though, it might be a good idea for them to bring some "off the wall" card games and such.  People always like some of the stranger items.   Grin

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 02:13:44 PM »

Thanks for sponsoring the LAN!!
Pez
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »

Game mats, boosters, maybe some board games would be nice to see at Nexus.
Zebbe
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 12:46:25 PM »

Welcome to our event and thank you for your support and for sponsoring the Magic tourney, it is appreciated.

Zebbe
Moose Lodge #1645 Member
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx