Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 25, 2024, 01:30:20 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: GTA IV  (Read 13927 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2008, 06:59:38 PM »

So did anyone get this yet?  How is it?

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 02:51:35 AM »

I got the Special Edition, and love the game. I'm trying to get into the multilayer which is nice seeing how this is the first game to do it if you don't count Multi Theft auto which was buggy as hell.
Clarity
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »

I never played any of the grand theft autos before, so this was different for me. the missions are hilarious, and it's so much fun playing for hours and hours, then looking at your stats and finding out just how many hours you've been playing haha. what i really love about the game is that you can see how much percentage of the game you've gotten through.

The multiplayer is okay. It had many choices, like if you'd want to race or play deathmatch. the only bad thing i find about it is that you can't play 1v1. you have to have more than 3 people to a game. which isn't necessarily a downfall because more people=more fun.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 06:25:01 PM »

Yea, that was the first multiplayer ever. I wish they did system link so you could play at a LAN. Thats the biggest thing I hate about consoles is the multiplayer set up. Like throwing you in a random server so you cant play with the same group of people unless you add them to your friends and start a party mode.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx