Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 03:35:00 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NEW HERE  (Read 16881 times)
burn1021
« on: January 22, 2015, 03:41:26 AM »

Whats up everyone, I just joined due to interest in your LAN events. I saw the ad in CPU and I was astounded that there was actually a LAN in my area. Im from the Columbus Metro  Area, I have been to Miamisburg a few times for work, seems like a nice place. Anyway Im interested in the event that's happening in April. If someone could give me some info that would be great. I obviously would like to get to know the "group" before said event.  Hit me up on steam if you wanna talk : reaper1968 is my tag and no Im not 40 something lol it was an account my older brother had years ago and well kinda made its way to me. Thanks for looking I look forward to hearing from you all.
Zebbe
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 03:47:43 PM »

Welcome ... make sure you register so that when the event tickets open you get an email.  They go fast so don't wait.  Also keep up with the mini LANS ... great opportunity to get in with most or all key members on a Saturday afternoon to evening event. There is one this Saturday at P3 Computers in Huber Heights. I believe the seats are sold out but you could still stop by if you are in the area and meet most staff members.  Unfortunately I have other plans for this weekend or you could meet me there also.
If not watch for the next mini LAN coming up next month and sign up.
Zebbe

Zebbe
Moose Lodge #1645 Member
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 08:55:36 PM »

hey glad to see you found your way here from cpu magazine. like zebb said seats go fast so if your interested in coming you diffenitly wanna get registered so you get an email of when tickets go on sale. we do mini lans every month as well in Huber hieghts so feel free to sign up for those and stop bye as well. also if there are any seats left lanoc.org is in ohio as well and there lan is in march. you could also check out fort lan and parlorcity lan also I believe theres one in Michigan next month and also I think theres one down by cinci as well forget the name. anyhow glad you found us and feel free to spread the word to your friends were always looking for more people so we can grow in size. hope to see you out at one of our events and if your a fps shooter start practicing now your gonna need it lol.
burn1021
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 01:49:12 AM »

thanks everyone for the warm welcome Im looking forward to the one In April. I got a friend hopefully coming down to go to it with me (since the wife wont lol.)
Aspire Bladez
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 10:47:37 PM »

I was just wondering if nexus hosts COD AW lans this year?
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 12:06:09 AM »

sometime soon we will put up a thread as to what everyone wants to see played at the lan, then we take the list and put it up to vote from the community. we usually take the two top picks from the voting and then the staff picks two as well so the more participation in the voting helps us decide on what we want to host. So in other words make sure you post what you want to see played and then when the voting starts, make sure you vote.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 01:37:07 AM »

Since you cant rent, or run local servers with COD AW on the PC I would say no that title will not be a tournament at NL 15.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx