Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 06:28:27 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: lan party  (Read 9950 times)
Heffernan
« on: November 19, 2016, 07:31:18 PM »

havent lan partied for awhile , work demands changed a lil bit for, I think soon things will get back to normal in a few months,
How you all been? I recently became a member of american legion in tipp city and kept noticeing in there big room that it was empty , So then it made me think lan party.
Would be cool to have one there someday. heres a lol for ya, i found karaoke to fun. I Sound So beautiful. Hmm, another thought, do i have a fellow veteran in the nexus group??
the american legion in tipp accepts guests tho , and or give me a ring and ill get you in.
see you all around sometime soon hopefully

Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 07:47:10 PM »

Welcome to the group!!!  There are many veteran's in the NeXusLAN group.  Venues like Legions and AMVET's are always a possibility for LAN's .  The key limiting factors are power , overnight , and Internet access of course.    Partly why we have settled on the Moose as we have all of those 3 that we need and signing a longer term contract gives us a rock solid venue and dates.

Heffernan
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 09:41:53 PM »

just was reminisceing, because of the empty tables in the big room.
i do know the issues and requirements etc. Altho i have found management there very receptive . as in i have been told there isnt going to be an issue about my vapeing and not to worry about it, Altho when i started my membership there i slowly intro'ed them. and was later told that other people were told it will stand.

Im open to one day maybe have a mini lan there and i will help as best i can.
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 03:12:29 AM »

hey buddy haven't heard from you in a while glad to see your still gaming and your gonna have to make the next nexuslan.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx