Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 05:16:57 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NeXusLAN 19 - Coming soon!!!!!  (Read 12373 times)
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2017, 04:04:53 PM »

Here in the next few weeks we will post info for NeXusLAN 19 and open registration.  Our staff meeting is the 28th so look for registration to open after that.
Positron
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »

Please include me on your mailing list announcing NeXusLAN 20, 21, 22 . . . etc.

I got a "Hurry! There are only 10 seats left." message and by that time it was too late to register.

Needless to say, I was pretty pissed.  Angry
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 06:04:11 PM »

All forums members are on the mailing list.  We sent out an email before the event, when registration opened, and when we were getting low on seats.

Also like us on Facebook we post about tickets there as well.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 07:38:34 PM »

We also recommend you subscribe (click the notify icon) to at least this News & Announcements forum.  That way you will be notified of all new posts and visit the site and it's forums often. 

But like Dave said, everyone who is registered on these forums is on the newsletter.  If you did not get an email, check your spam folder and mark all email from nexuslan.org as not spam (put  it on your white-list).  Although, all important news will always be sent via the newsletter, I still recommend checking forums and the website often.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx