Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 07:42:01 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Zebbe's decision  (Read 10436 times)
Zebbe
Sniper

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2017, 12:18:08 PM »

This comes with a heavy heart,  but with my personal situation,  I can no longer provide my volunteer services to NeXusLAN.
I have had a great time with the staff,  attendees, friends,  and family during my service to the organization.
I'm sure the events will continue,  and you will see me there,  just in a different capacity. I have taken a second employment opportunity,  which does not alleviate any extra time to perform my staff duties.
So,  as of 30-June-2017, I am tendering my resignation and position with NeXusLAN.
The fun we shared, will be missed!
Thank you,
Zebbe  a.k.a. Marty Downing

Zebbe
Moose Lodge #1645 Member
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 12:45:13 PM »

Sorry to see you go but totally understand that life's situations come first.   Best of luck to you and I am sure we will see you at the Moose!!!

Thank you for your time on NeXusLAN Staff!!!

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »

Marty,

You an I started this at the moose, NeXus and I could not of continued with out your incredible help you gave us.  You will be missed!!! I completely understand personal situations change things on a dime.   If you ever want to come back you will be welcomed with open arms my friend.   

See you at the Moose for a drink soon!

Renegade aka Dave

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx