Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 01:01:31 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sing IT!!  (Read 13708 times)
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2009, 04:57:38 PM »

Someone needs to bring Sing IT! for the 360.  Then we can all Kereoke and do some duets....LOL.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »

I say no....to spare our ears..PLEASE DONT!
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 06:52:56 PM »

t would only be sparing ears if you were to try to sing.  Some people seem to think I am ok at kareoke.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 07:27:17 PM »

Nope, they meant u r ok at Scaryoke.....lol
Apocylypse4050
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 02:37:11 PM »

I think anyone that has the cojones to stand up and sing infront of everyone should be able to even if they know they suck at singing its pretty sweet. Its why i sing when i play rock band =)
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »

As much as I hate to give Cyphis any kind of compliment  Grin, he's actually pretty decent on the mic.

I, on the other hand, can't even hum in tune and wouldn't dare try to sing in public.  On rock band, I do the guitar.  But, again, I think I have a problem with rhythm too.  Embarrassed  Music just isn't my thing --  I am much better with a rocket launcher. LOL!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx