Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 10:10:32 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You're in the Movies  (Read 16668 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: March 21, 2009, 03:49:13 AM »

Does anyone else have this for the Xbox 360. It's a fun concept for a party game, and I think it would be fun at the next LAN.  However, we haven't gotten very good results with the video at home.  I think it is because our walls are sponge painted and don't have an even color for the background.  Anyone else have success with it?
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:18 PM »

That would be cool to do at the next LAN.  Could be fun seeing since I never really got to see much of it anyhow trying to play it.... Shocked

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »

It would be interesting to see if it works out on a different background.   Maybe we will have a contest to see who can make the funniest video.  LOL  The problem would be with the lighting.  We'd have to come up with some spotlights or lighting we could use since the lights are normally turned down.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »

Just turn on the lights while you do it.  As long as no tourney's are going on, people can just deal.....

OR...

Do it in a smaller room with the lights on where you won't bother people with the lights.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 03:24:05 AM »

Just turn on the lights while you do it.  As long as no tourney's are going on, people can just deal.....

OR...

Do it in a smaller room with the lights on where you won't bother people with the lights.

Yeah maybe the side room.  But you know the more and more I think about, this probably would be best for a multi-day event.  Not much time to setup get everyone prepared, etc.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Kickers Girl
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 05:22:48 AM »

Me and my bf were so excited to play this, but it didn't work very well for us at all and we have white walls.  We thought the game over all was horrible and haven't touched it once since the day we bought it.  Even if it did work well I felt so retarded playing it.  I wouldn't ever play it in public.
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 01:41:40 PM »

I thought it was fun to play, but it didnt' capture our images very well.  I thought it was our lighting.  But, maybe it's not.   

Although, Natal looks pretty cool... have you seen that?
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx