Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 06:56:53 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What else to bring  (Read 8372 times)
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2009, 03:30:55 PM »

If you have an 360 controller you like to use I would much rather see most people with their own controller they can keep with them so mine dont disappear.
virt
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

How many 360's will you have set up there?  I'm considering bringing mine along with my monitor.
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 01:59:58 PM »

Im hopeing that we have 4 with 4 projectors but nothing is written in stone yet. You can bring yours if you like and leave it in the Car if we dont need it.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 03:53:31 PM »

You can have your 360 with your PC as well and plug it into the same network.  We are a BYOC (Bring your own computer) LAN so we ask that you bring a PC and/or a console with most of course bringing their PC but some are bringing both.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 07:09:07 PM »

The problem with hookign up to most peoples monitors is that they have to have the VGA connection But if you have it bring your 360 to set next to your PC for sure.
virt
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »

I always have and always will use a monitor for my 360. Tongue  I have the VGA cable connected through a VGA switch that connects to my PC and my 360, so I can alternate between the two whenever I feel necessary.

I won't be bringing my PC though this time, I don't have World at War and I'm not interested in many PC games anymore :\
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 12:23:08 AM »

I always have and always will use a monitor for my 360. Tongue  I have the VGA cable connected through a VGA switch that connects to my PC and my 360, so I can alternate between the two whenever I feel necessary.

I won't be bringing my PC though this time, I don't have World at War and I'm not interested in many PC games anymore :\
LOL I wish I saw this thread before the lan v1rt so I could make fun of the fact that you would not show up like always Smiley
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx