Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 25, 2024, 03:42:49 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What is your favorite mouse?  (Read 15441 times)
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »

So I was wondering what mice people were using and what you think makes it the top mouse for you.

On my desktop, I have an old style Logitech MX 1000. But on my gaming laptop I have a Creative Fatality mouse, which is soon to be a Razer Copperhead mouse.

What mouse are you using and why do you think it is better?

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 08:31:35 PM »

I am using a Logitech G7 Wireless Laser.   This is by far the best fitting, most comfortable mouse I have used.   Its way more accutate then my old Microsoft optical mouse and my Logitech optical.  I love the look of it.  Has 2 rechargable batteries and a base station that the wireless reciever and spare battery plug into.   If I dont want to take the station with me just take out a little reciever (looks like a small mem key) and the spare battery and go.  I can get 24+ hours of gaming out of 1 battery not tried to run one out completly yet though so not sure how long it will last total hours.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 09:14:07 PM »

I personally use the Logitech G5 on both my desktop and my gaming laptop.  Crashgirl is using my original G5 on her gaming laptop and I have two of the newer versions (blue) with the back and forward side buttons.  The original G5 (copper Half Life color) has only a back button.

This mouse has up to 1800dpi and can switch between 3 different speeds but I keep it in the middle which I think is 1200dpi.  The G5 is exactly the same mouse as the G7 but wired instead of wireless. 

I will probably pick up a G7 when I find one just to have a wireless version.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Delta
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 11:47:48 PM »

I use a Logitech Trackball! A lot of people think im nuts that i do, but i find it to be a lot better then a normal mouse when playing FPS's.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 12:40:25 AM »

I sold Renegade on that G7. Im still using a MX 1000. I would like the G7 but I dont like the favt the G7 only has 1 side button compared to the G5's forward and back buttons. OH BTW im posting this on my phone at work Smiley
virt
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 03:21:51 AM »

uuuh...MX518 ftw kthx
Crow47
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 03:51:51 PM »

uuuh...MX518 ftw kthx

I love my mx518. It just... works.
cytog64
Camper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 05:38:52 PM »

MX518 - Has lasted the longest of all the mice i have owned and abused.

gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx