Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 16, 2024, 06:52:26 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: Which do you prefer?
PS3 - 1 (8.3%)
Xbox 360 - 10 (83.3%)
Wii - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii  (Read 12151 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: April 08, 2009, 04:30:27 PM »

I think they all have their pros and cons.  I like the multiplayer on Xbox 360, but I am liking the PS3 more and more.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 07:15:45 PM »

I picked PS3 mainly because I use it for more than gaming.  It is much better in terms of HD.  The graphics in games are better than the 360 and we use Bluray often. The PS3 is the best Bluray player you can get without spending twice or more money. But as for gaming, I play on the 360 more but only because most of my friends have only 360s and Xbox LIVE is still better even though the PS3s internet/multiplayer is free and it is getting better with every system update.  So I mainly only buy co-op games now so if a game comes out for both the 360 and PS3, even though the PS3 has better graphics, I get the 360 version.  But I buy all the exclusives for the PS3 because so far every one of them have been very good.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx