Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 16, 2024, 04:33:45 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MML -- July 9-12 -- who's going?  (Read 11442 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: April 08, 2009, 11:07:29 PM »

LANWar's Million Man LAN this year will be July 9th-12.  Just wondering who is planning to go?  We missed last year, but I've been thinking about going this year.  The previous years were always a blast.
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 12:19:15 AM »

Ill prob Go. have to figure out tho;
cytog64
Camper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »

Due to a lack of vacation time I am going to go friday night through teardown sunday.

z0id
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 04:11:23 PM »

do you know if there are any tournaments going on? if so what kind did they have in the past since i dont see any advertised?
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »

do you know if there are any tournaments going on? if so what kind did they have in the past since i dont see any advertised?
I think they are discussing them in their forums.  Unlike our random teams, etc for our tournaments, they tend to attract very good competition clans so tournaments are pretty tough at the MML.  Then again you rocked in Q3.  But they also have other none PC tournys.  The last one we went to had duck tape wars, lego building contest and phyiscal type games.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 08:31:59 PM »

I think they are discussing them in their forums.  Unlike our random teams, etc for our tournaments, they tend to attract very good competition clans so tournaments are pretty tough at the MML.  Then again you rocked in Q3.  But they also have other none PC tournys.  The last one we went to had duck tape wars, lego building contest and phyiscal type games.

Yes, their tourneys can be very humbling.   But, it's still fun to go with friends even if you don't do the tourneys.

Action and I won the duct tape wars one year.  Grin
z0id
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 07:58:22 AM »

I have a counter strike team who's dieing to get some comps in.. where going to whempys lan, on the 18th to win us some money. So if they have counter strike shit is gonna get real. LOL
z0id
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »

Alright, I am DEFIANTLY going to this lan, hope too see everyone there!
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »

Ill be there is I can.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx