Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 05:03:13 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Reminder about pre-reg contest  (Read 6752 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: June 06, 2009, 02:07:51 AM »

You have until June 15th to pre-register and qualify for the pre-reg contest (unless we fill up before then).  But, the earlier you register, the more chances you have to win!  You must be present to win.
More about the pre-reg contest: http://www.nexuslan.org/forums/index.php?topic=610.0
NY Alchemist
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 01:45:44 AM »

I have some quick questions, I live in mansfield, OH at the moment and will be coming down from mansfield with me and my boys from my team for halo as we will pay at the door.  I was wondering what we have to do to make sure that we are able to compete.  We are h3 beasts and former H2 semi pros, we are back into the game and gaming as are lives right now give us the flex time to compete and practice.  I was unable to attend MLG columbus which was a let down I had to work but im trying to find lans in the ohio area pretty much anywere in ohio.  Im from Schenectady NY and so its very diff down here, up there we had lan centers everywere and places like that here there really aint.  I go to cold fusion to practice with my team but I heard about this lan to and I would like to play as well as my team so if u can help me out I would appreciate it so much.  My email is AlchemistDaJuice@Yahoo.com so your help on like making sure we can play would be greatly appreciated.  Im new to this site so im sorry if theres something I didnt read right or look at.  Thanks Much
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 05:44:45 AM »

The best and first thing to do is pre-register for the event and then signup for the tournaments.

Just to let you know, we are a fun LAN and all teams are randomly chosen based on skill so everyone has a fair and equal chance of winning.  Which is why we ask your level when you register for a tournament.  I know this can disapoint some clans but this is best overall as if a clan keeps winning all tournaments and eventually regulars will no longer come to the LAN and then the LAN would be no more... which happened to many LANS in the past.  We as well as most other area LANs have found this to be the best way for everyone to have fun and for people to continue to come to future LANS.  We highly encourage entire clans to come to the LAN but just remember you may be on separate teams which can be fun for the clan just as it is for everyone else.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
NY Alchemist
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »

Its ok, I understand that and its no biggy.  We just want to lan and thats it.  If we gotta play against eachother, it would be great we can test eachother out on an individual standpoint as we are so used to playing together and against other people.  So yea about the winning everything and losing people because of it trust me I really do understand
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 03:40:44 AM »

Its ok, I understand that and its no biggy.  We just want to lan and thats it.  If we gotta play against eachother, it would be great we can test eachother out on an individual standpoint as we are so used to playing together and against other people.  So yea about the winning everything and losing people because of it trust me I really do understand

Yeah I think you will have a good time playing against each other.  I know other clans came in and did at past events.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx