Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 20, 2024, 02:48:47 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: June Schedule  (Read 12341 times)
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »

Here is the June LAN Schedule.

This is a tenative Schedule therefor it is subject to change. If you see a problem or need clarifications just post here I will keep an eye out.

If you are running an unofficial tourny and have a problem contact myself or Action.
z0id
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 12:14:55 AM »

I'm in tournaments from 3pm to 5am LOL
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 05:05:24 AM »

I'm in tournaments from 3pm to 5am LOL
Yeah hard to get everything in.  COD4 is the main tournament though and might move it up if pizza arrives early.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
z0id
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 07:12:55 AM »

Cod4 is gonna be really fun specially if all 15 people are gonna be there Cheesy
Infamousd
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »

would it be possible to move the TF2 tourney up to the time slot for left 4 dead?  or is that too early for most people?
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 03:28:24 PM »

would it be possible to move the TF2 tourney up to the time slot for left 4 dead?  or is that too early for most people?
We thought about that but TF2 may be the replacement tournament for C&C3.  If that is the case it will be moved up a bit.
The unofficial tournys do not have to start exactly on the time listed, it just gives us some kind of structure to go by as official tournmaments need to start on time or at least as close as possible to the designated time slot.  This is the first LAN where we listed more than just a couple unofficial tournaments.

For example if we determine before the day of the event that TF2 must replace C&C3 (which could very well be the case) then the L4D could start right after TF2 and play some other PC unofficial in replace of L4D earlier in the day.

[TC] Action
Infamousd
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 05:29:04 PM »

We thought about that but TF2 may be the replacement tournament for C&C3.  If that is the case it will be moved up a bit.
The unofficial tournys do not have to start exactly on the time listed, it just gives us some kind of structure to go by as official tournmaments need to start on time or at least as close as possible to the designated time slot.  This is the first LAN where we listed more than just a couple unofficial tournaments.

For example if we determine before the day of the event that TF2 must replace C&C3 (which could very well be the case) then the L4D could start right after TF2 and play some other PC unofficial in replace of L4D earlier in the day.

Fair enough. Smiley

Next question:  Since Left 4 Dead is now an unofficial tourney is there any chance you guys can put up an event registration for that so we will know how many people want to play in it?

thanks in advance!   Grin
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 07:36:18 PM »

Fair enough. Smiley

Next question:  Since Left 4 Dead is now an unofficial tourney is there any chance you guys can put up an event registration for that so we will know how many people want to play in it?

Sure.  I added it to the list of tourneys and anyone can now register.  I was not sure what you would like me to put for the description text.  Just let me know and I will update it ASAP.

[TC] Action
Infamousd
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »

Fair enough. Smiley

Sure.  I added it to the list of tourneys and anyone can now register.  I was not sure what you would like me to put for the description text.  Just let me know and I will update it ASAP.

thanks man!  Smiley
z0id
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »

err, i think i'm not gonna do DDR anyway i can be taken out of that? i rather play TF2
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »

I'll keep you on the list, just in case unofficial tournaments move so you might be able to play in both.

[TC] Action
z0id
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 10:04:08 AM »

Alright, i just wanna do all the tourneys just not enough time Sad but im still rediciously excited Cheesy
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 04:42:46 PM »

Updated
z0id
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 03:55:19 AM »

sadness about the no street fighter, and im too lazy to run an unofficial... gives me more time for pc though Cheesy!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx