Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 11:16:17 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some general lan questions  (Read 5694 times)
Crow47
« on: June 18, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »

Hey, I hate to create a topic about such pointless stuff, but I couldn't find it elsewhere.

-How many seats are there in the place? I see 64 people are preregistered, and I have myself and 3 other friends who did not who want to come. What are our chances of getting in?
-When do you guys lock the doors for the night?

Thanks!
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 09:43:26 PM »

We are trying to keep it around 70. We are making extra room to accomodate everyone including walkins but it is first come first serve.  We are recommending that unless you pre-paid to arrive as early as possible.  We may open the side room if needed but anyone sitting in that room will be kind of issolated from the main area and everyone else.

So to answer your question, yes you and your friends should be able to get in, but arrive early, especially if you want to be able to sit together.  Doors open at 2pm.  Even if pre-paid arriving early gives access to the elevator and the pick of seats.

All times are posted on the lan schedule here: http://www.nexuslan.org/forums/index.php?topic=688.0
There will be a cell phone number to call for anyone needing to get back in after lock down.

Looking forward to seeing you at the event!

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Crow47
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »

Ok, I guess I'll need that number then. Thanks!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx