Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 09:49:15 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NeXus LAN Costume Contest  (Read 8160 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: September 25, 2009, 01:37:39 PM »

In the spirit of Halloween... we've added in a Costume Contest for the October 10th LAN.  Details coming soon.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you can start thinking about your costumes.   If you're in the  Rock Band Tournament, it's a great way to get your entire band involved and score some extra points for the tourny!

http://www.nexuslan.org/event_details.php#tournaments

Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 01:45:04 PM »

Registrations for the Costume contest now open as well as all tournaments.

You can register for the costume contest and all tournaments at: http://www.nexuslan.org/tournament_registration.php

Wearing a costume to the LAN is definitely not required unless you would like to participate in this contest and even then you will not be required to wear your costume during the entire event. We will pick the winner right before the Rock Band tournament. You can wear your costume for the Rock Band tourney as well.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
madcat21
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 06:43:51 AM »

AW man do we have to be there to be part of it if not I'll win cause me with a gun at basic training nothing scarier expect  maybe me it PT gear. Have fun at the lan and do some killing for me in cod4 or 5!!!
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 11:49:35 PM »

AW man do we have to be there to be part of it if not I'll win cause me with a gun at basic training nothing scarier expect  maybe me it PT gear. Have fun at the lan and do some killing for me in cod4 or 5!!!

We're going to miss you at the LAN!!!  You'll have to post that pic anyways!
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 01:57:37 PM »

Just giving this a bump... looking forward to seeing those creative costumes!!!!!
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »

Don't forget to register for the costume contest on the tournament registration page!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx