Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 19, 2024, 07:23:54 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LanOC v5.0  (Read 11521 times)
Lersar
« on: September 28, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT REGISTRATION
twodavez
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »

I'll be here too. It's an awesome set up with tons of prizes and some good gamers too!
Fax
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 01:31:13 AM »

Not sure what my schedule is going to look like coming up, but I'm going to try and squeeze this one in!
garfi3ld
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 05:15:24 AM »

i hope to see a few of you guys! feel free to jump on the forums if you have any questions Smiley

fax you need to make it, we need to swap many many files. Im at 1.5tb of just tv shows, plus everything else
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »

LANOC and Whempys is on the same date, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it to either due to the fact that it's the same day as my daughter's soccer tournament.

I hope you both have a great LAN!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »

I would like to go to the LAN but I work Friday till 5pm and have stuff going on Saturday night so it would be a waste and then having to find a place to stay for 8 hours when thye close. Overall its a fun LAN (with the exception of F***ing everyone that attends out of town by closing for 8 hours.) The price is good for the ammount of prizes they have that you can win. If anyone wants to chose between Lan OC and Whempys Id chose LAN OC as its cheaper and more prizes then Whempys, assuming you can find some place to go from 2am to 10am Saturday.
garfi3ld
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 06:14:24 AM »

"To help save everyone money and encourage people who are traveling from a long distance to come we are going to leave the doors open all night. You are welcome to stay and get some rest during our normal 2am to 10am lockup. We do ask that during that time you consider it quite time and keep noise down. To keep everyone's expensive equipment safe we will have a staff member on duty overnight, but we also will not be allowing ANYONE to remove any equipment during this time."
Click the following link to read more Smiley
http://lanoc.org/forum/topic?id=85
twodavez
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »

I know there are a few LAN parties going on this weekend, so which ever one you end up at, Have a good time and happy fragging!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx