Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 01:46:36 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BF 2 and BF 1942  (Read 8766 times)
Timecop
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:17:36 AM »

Since I have built a new rig, my old rig/new server is now a BF2/1942 server. So those that would like to play those games make sure you have the the new 1.5 patch for BF2. It is a 2gig patch that adds a ton of stuff, the 2 Xpacks that you once had to pay for are now free in the patch. It is well worth to dust off the CDs for the game again and give it a try.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 04:21:06 AM »

Since I have built a new rig, my old rig/new server is now a BF2/1942 server. So those that would like to play those games make sure you have the the new 1.5 patch for BF2. It is a 2gig patch that adds a ton of stuff, the 2 Xpacks that you once had to pay for are now free in the patch. It is well worth to dust off the CDs for the game again and give it a try.
Cool I would not mind some BF2 again.  I'll put the patches, etc on the file server.

When you come to the LAN see me and I will put your server up on server row.  Just make sure you can remote into it.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Nacelle
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 03:26:10 PM »

I prefer BF2. Please announce when this is going to be played. It's still installed on my computer.
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 03:47:48 PM »

We have a white board at the event with all the games that are being played, and if someone lets us know when they put up a server or want to play a game, we can make an announcement as well.
twodavez
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 02:37:44 PM »

I just had my 2 brother-in-laws at my house a few weekends ago and we had a really good time playing Battlefield using the Desert Combat mod. It's an older game, but it's really fun, plus we can have Bots since the maps are kinda big and aren't much fun playing 5v5. Let me know if anyone might be interested in playing some old school games too.
We even got some Starcraft goign on which was good to play, it had been 5-6 years since i've played it and it came back like riding a bike!
Nacelle
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 04:08:24 PM »

I'm not good at Starcraft by any stretch of the imagination. But I was the winner of that tournament at LanOC 4. Vulture and I might be willing to take you guys on.
Timecop
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 01:59:03 AM »

NP, will let you know when I get it there. Its  all set up for remote.

I also have the patch files on there as well. Going to set up some more patches on the server as well.
Heffernan
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 05:58:34 PM »

im a dedicated bf2 person,   BF2 ppl should , and i highly recomment aix mod for bf2. Im likeing it alot
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx