Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 03:42:10 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PIZZA at Oct 2009 LAN event  (Read 6824 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: September 29, 2009, 01:59:30 PM »

Just a reminder to everyone that we will do pizza again at this event.   We'll take a group order and then the pizza will be delivered at 7pm.  Pizzas are from Dominos and are $5 for a medium one topping pizza.
twodavez
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »

Will you have a list of 24 hour places to get food? i'm sure staying up all night we'll want some SteakNShake or Taco Bell around 1-2 am.
Thanks
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 04:02:48 PM »

The location is near Downtown but there are 24hr places on the outskirts.  The best would probably be the Taco Bell on near Brown St.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
twodavez
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 04:17:36 PM »

It's been a while since i've been to an all night LAN, so i'm just hoping i can still do my thing and keep up with the youngsters at the party! Will you have any refreshments or snacks for sale a the LAN or is it BYO Beverage?
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 05:23:02 PM »

We will have some beverages (soda, water, energy drinks) and a limited amount of snacks for sale, but you are welcome to bring your own as well.   

No alcoholic beverages please.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx