Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 08:05:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tournament Registration info  (Read 12434 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: October 06, 2009, 03:08:00 PM »

Don't forget to sign up for the tournaments, including the costume contest!

http://www.nexuslan.org/tournament_registration.php

If you want to play in the rock band tournament but don't have a band yet, that's ok. Please go ahead and sign up.  At the last LAN we were able to hook people up to form complete bands.  The rock band tournament is based on style and stage presence.  So, you don't have to be the most skillful player to join in.
twodavez
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 05:15:12 PM »

with the rockband sign-up, is one person from each "band" supposed to sign-up, or are all the individuals supposed to sign up? I've only played it a little at my in-laws house, but i feel i could put on a good stage show as long as the score isn't being factored into the tourney...
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 05:20:39 PM »

with the rockband sign-up, is one person from each "band" supposed to sign-up, or are all the individuals supposed to sign up? I've only played it a little at my in-laws house, but i feel i could put on a good stage show as long as the score isn't being factored into the tourney...
Please have all members signup.  We will have you all form the bands at the event.  This allows people who do not have full bands still sign up so people who do not have a band can all get together and form one.  So to everyone even if you do not have a band and still would like to play go ahead and signup and then you can form the bands or find missing members at the event.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx