Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 02:38:07 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Consoles at the LAN  (Read 10338 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »

Hey all,

On the subject of consoles.   We will have a limited # of open play consoles at the events.   Usually 2-3 units 360, wii, xbox 1 etc.    We will try to have what is needed for tournaments most of the time for instance when only 1 or 2 units needed.   When we do larger console tournaments like 4 on 4 Halo 3 or larger etc those tournaments will require people to bring there own equipment as we just cant supply that many units.  I personally prefer to bring my own unit when playing if allowed.

All paid attendee's get with there admission a spot for 1 PC or 1 Console.  Power connection, and 1 network jack.  So console players will be given space to setup there consoles and access to the LAN if needed/wanted.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
virt
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 03:20:48 AM »

I'll bring my 360, and I can probably get a few other people to tag along.
Delta
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 03:47:40 AM »

I got a 360, but ill only bring it if absolutely needed, but don't got a tv i can bring.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 02:34:51 AM »

I dont use a tv with my xbox. I got the vga cable and hook my 360 up to a lcd. Easy to bring to lans and the monitor is hd so it looks better then a standard tv that is not hd.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx