Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 12:24:19 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I big Thanks to Nexus Lan and Staff as well as the Sponosrs  (Read 6227 times)
jj_sky5000
Frag Bait

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »

I had a great time gaming with my friends and meeting new ones and will be back for the next one. Thats what its all about    Great location Great price.  A  big thanks to all of the staff  and sponsors that help put it together. I also wanted to thank every body that commented  on my Case Mod " Boom Box".   Thanks for the support   for the Cooler Master Cased mod  contest as well.  http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/microsite/mod_contest09/index.php   

Thanks again

see you next year
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 12:53:11 AM »

Thanks JJ.  You did a great job on that case mod.  Probably one of the best case mods I have ever seen! 

Although we will not have another main event until at least next spring, we will more than llikely have some sort of smaller events.  A couple of us staff are already talking about it.  We will keep everyone posted.

Looking forward to gaming with you again.

Rod

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
slicknick
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 01:15:23 AM »

Yep, awesome lan. Everything was set up and ran so smoothly. I've only done a few small lans at my house and for 6 people its a lot of work so I can really appreciate all the hard work.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx