Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 01:28:12 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Computer Gaming Club @ Indiana University LAN War XVII  (Read 24379 times)
+RoboRaptor
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 11:55:14 PM »

Quick announcement guys!

Tournament voting ends next week, guys and gals, so be sure to register your seat at www.iugaming.com/events.cfm if you want to have a say in which tournaments will be hosted!

gogogo!
+RoboRaptor
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 04:51:39 PM »

Also I forgot to mention; one of our tournaments will be Heroes of Newerth, which is being sponsored/arranged by S2 Games.
http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 12:46:03 AM »

I'm going to try to go to this one.  I won't know if I can until close to the event though unfortuantly.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
+RoboRaptor
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 04:19:36 AM »

I'm going to try to go to this one.  I won't know if I can until close to the event though unfortuantly.

Well then, here's hoping! Cheesy We'd love to see you!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 10:21:28 PM »

So who is going from Dayton. Looking to carpool down.
+RoboRaptor
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2009, 08:22:29 AM »

Come on guys, you know you wanna Smiley
Btw, tourney voting closed- tourneys will be:

TF2
CS:S
CoD4 FFA
HoN sponsored by S2. They're sending two representatives, coming with about 200 beta keys + prizes (??)
--
Then of course there will be lots of free play.   Come see usssss Smiley
p.s. online registry closes on Nov 12th! 

Online registry does this:
-Gives you a printed, personalized name badge
-Guarantees you a seat
-Signs the event waiver ONLINE for you
-Tells us how much food to order

You are welcome to be a walk-in but you will have to bring a printed and signed copy of the waiver, and, your name badge will be written on with a sharpie! Boring! Also, we don't want to under-order food if we have lots of walk ins!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 07:33:32 PM »

Is there a schedule with tournment times and raffle times to help plan when to be there? And what energy drinks are there that will be free? I thought I should ask if its Bawls or Redbull or if its something that is classified as energy drink like vault (which is a soda but still good) or some nasty stuff like redbull cola or something.
+RoboRaptor
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 04:49:45 AM »

Monster has provided us with about 500 cans of their drinks. (free!)

We made up a schedule last Friday; I'm just waiting for one of our other officers to post it. When he does, I will let you know asap.  I'll post in the officer forums right now.  

Just know that our doors open at 11 am, the event officially starts at Noon,  and I'm pretty sure the first tournament is at 1 pm. I think it's TF2 if I remember correctly. I think we decided on raffles every two hours, and we usually do 4-6 drawings each time.. That is all I remember for now.. More to come before tomorrow ends

p.s. online reg ends in two daysss Smiley (the 12th)
 also
   GameZombie.tv is running a costume contest, for which the winner will be announced at LAN war. All you have to do is submit a photo of your halloween costume to contact@gamezombie.tv, and you could win a 3 month supply of Bawls energy drinks!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=216525656152&index=1
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2009, 06:26:55 AM »

Just registered and paid, CANT WAIT! I just upgraded my pc this week so I look forward to playing a ton of new games with you guys, The beta keys that S2 will have will be for HON right? I went to the site to register when you mentioned it, but they are in closed beta so I could not register.

On a side note, winkis you better go so I don't have to go up alone!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »

Monster is good. Ill be looking for the schedule. I just need to make sure there is some downtime to sleep a little during free play and that if we leave at 10am Sunday we won't miss anything. Thats assuming I cant get out of work Sunday at 5pm. Guess I better prepay
+RoboRaptor
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »

MY EXCITEMENT IS INCREASING EXPONENTIALLY BY THE DAY!
Can't wait to meet you all! And  yes. S2 will be giving out HoN beta keys AT the LAN.

www.iugaming.com
My brother, Hamstar, has posted the schedule on the front page.  Check it out! Other infos available too.

Also, I'll be sitting at  the front, checking people in, so, I'll make sure not to miss you! Smiley
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx