Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 05:25:28 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Indy Smash (Jan 16-17 2010)  (Read 10532 times)
twodavez
« on: December 07, 2009, 05:57:42 PM »

www.indysmash.com

***** When *****
January 16th - 17th

The party starts at 8:00 AM on Saturday morning and ends at 2:00PM on Sunday afternoon.

***** Cost *****
$15.00

***** Location *****
Same as before (A hotel on the East Side. Washington & 465)
Best Western
7610 Old Trails Road
Indianapolis, IN 46219

***** People limit *****

Hope to see you there!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 04:29:26 PM »

Intersting. Its a Day of Defeat Source tourney with a orange map (like no textures) and the other tourney is a game to be chose at the lan were you can only die once single elemination. Maybe if they had more tournies listed and some actual sponsors I would be a bit more intersted.
twodavez
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 10:31:29 PM »

Some people just go to LAN's to play games with friends and hang out.  I know there is talk of a 400 person lan in March/April in Indy, so maybe that will be more your style. More prizes, less personal contact with real people?  Wink
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 11:46:16 PM »

Some people just go to LAN's to play games with friends and hang out.  I know there is talk of a 400 person lan in March/April in Indy, so maybe that will be more your style. More prizes, less personal contact with real people?  Wink
We went to a 200 person LAN in Indiana at a College campus, was fun and met alot of people I now have on my steam list to play games with. Also got food provided and won some prizes and got free energy drinks. Just because its big doenst mean you cant meet people. I just have a hard time paying for a Lan if its just casual gaming, thats what a basement if for to invite friends over and just game no tournies.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 01:34:06 AM »

Winkis is all about the "Me" factor.  Heheh.   Roll Eyes

But I am ready for another basement LAN party locally.  Who's next to host?

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 02:50:06 AM »

Your turn to host

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 05:37:16 AM »

We tried my place one time.  I don't really have the room.  Besides, certain people that have cat allergies are not as effected by your cats, but seem to be VERY effected by mine.  Maybe because my cats are younger?  I dunno?

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 09:35:40 PM »

Your turn to host

I'm up for some Borderlands or L4D2...   Smiley
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx