Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 09:35:50 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Road Apple LAN New Years Eve LAN-Party!!  (Read 21957 times)
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »

LAN-Lord... about your site. do you have a domain? or would that matter. I can probably help you out with getting a site hosted if it only has moderite traffic.
LAN-Lord
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »

i have a free domain so i can point it to my home IP address other than that no i dont have a dedicated host, or paid DNS.   im still trying to get a date from my venue for the LAN-Party... ill be back when i have more information
lanwarrior
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 05:06:30 AM »

DAVE FTW!!! i went to 1 of these and i thought it was great. i know zach and his dad at the sorg. they always have cool stuff. honestly if i get the money ima drive 2 n a half hours to go there.
Infamousd
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »

DAVE FTW!!! i went to 1 of these and i thought it was great. i know zach and his dad at the sorg. they always have cool stuff. honestly if i get the money ima drive 2 n a half hours to go there.

Yes I agree "DAVE FTW" but which Dave are YOU referring to?!?  Huh   Tongue

HMMMM SORG = http://www.sorg-group.com/    Huh  Cheesy

I'm glad you are happy with LAN-Lords parties Lanwarrior (of which I believe you are referring simple because that's the subject of this thread), but really your post was a bit confusing in that A) see above remarks and B) who are you again exactly?

in all seriousness I wish I could make it to your party LAN-lord even though you still haven't got a date, but I'm booked for LANWAR in January, and hope that some of you guys can make it down to party with us (toee and timecop).
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 09:08:19 PM »

Hey InfamousD, the name of the thread should tell you the date.  However, since no other information has been provided, I guess this LAN is a bust?

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 11:53:36 PM »

Lan-Lord posted a while ago on page 1 that it was canceled due to venue issues.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
lanwarrior
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »

im jeremy i hang with lan-lord all the time
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 10:36:27 PM »

im jeremy i hang with lan-lord all the time

OK?
gfx