Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 18, 2024, 05:59:25 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Parking and etc.  (Read 11197 times)
worph
« on: June 03, 2008, 07:04:30 AM »

can we park in the lot connected to the building, or do we have to go across the street? and also, do we use the same entrance like last weekend and if so, will it be open so i don't have to make stewart call jeff to open it for me?  Tongue
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 11:34:20 AM »

Last weekend was not a open house etc it was a test for staff so the building was not open to as it will be for events so no it will not be locked.   You can park in that lot if room.   

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »

Yes, similar to seating at the even, parking is first come first serve.  So the earlier you are there (doors open at 10am though) the better chance you have at getting parked in the attached parking area.  Once that is at capacity, then the other folks will have to go into the overflow parking area.  Both are fenced in areas however and monitored by video cameras for security reasons, but I don't suspect that will even be an issue.

Remember though, carpooling is always a good thing.

Thanks, and hope to see you all there.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx